Do you rely on Google Calendar for everything? Google Calendar is one of those most used programs because it is user friendly and integrates with most progrrams and apps. Sometimes it can be so time consuming to send out appointment reminders and sometimes you just...
Casual Social Media Graphic Designer / Admin Assistant
We’re looking for someone who is able to assist with the social media side of our business.
Tasks include but not limited to;
- creating graphics
- sourcing content
- managing social media accounts for our clients
- there may be some additional admin work to complete as needed
The ideal candidate will need
- to have a creative streak
- have good computer skills
- experience in Canva
- experience with Photoshop desirable but not essential
- have access to a computer and internet
As we are a growing home based business we are looking for someone that will grow with our business as it changes. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, is eager to grow with my business and has excellent communication skills. Initially it will be a work at home opportunity with the potential for some onsite work in the future. Approximately 3-5 hours per week, with some flexibility in days/times.
If interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org