Are you just starting your Business and looking for a way to invoice your clients and track your expenses? You may or may not of heard of Wave Apps.
Wave Apps is a free cloud based accounting program that has many benefits and I find is the perfect solution for managing my invoices and expenses. Wave apps is available on PC however you can also get Wave Invoices so you can invoice on the go from your mobile device and Wave Receipts where you never have to worry about loosing a receipt again as you can just take a photo of your receipts which will then be uploaded to the PC version ready for reconciliation.
Features of Wave Apps
- Invoice your clients
- Mark payment against invoices
- Track expenses & bills
- Import your bank feeds for easy reconciliations
- Import your PayPal transactions
- Accept online Credit Card payments through Stripe integration
- Produce Quotes
- Easy reports including Profit & Loss, Sales by Customer, Income Statements, Expense Reports
Wave Accounting has both a Business & Personal side to it so you can even track and budget your personal expenses from the one program. It is definately a program that you should be considering especially if you are still using an Excel Spreadsheet.
If you’re interested in taking a look you can find more information on their website.